We continue to provide excellent customer service on the back of our ongoing commitment to continuous improvement and by following our own quality policies and procedures.
We constantly achieve this high level of performance by making sure we meet our own internal KPIs and those set by our customers.
Our integrated management system which is internally audited by our in-house quality team and externally by a UKAS-accredited certification body which audits the company annually.
We were originally awarded the company certification to the international standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008 in December 2004 and have put the following systems and procedures in place to support our overall customer service aims throughout our organisation:
- Regular management of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Regular vehicle checks and maintenance of all plant equipment that we use
- Training and development for all members of staff
- Regular audit of all internal processes
- Regular staff audits and appraisals
- Management reviews and analysis of customer complaints, feedback and all audit results
- Setting of measurable objectives