We recognise that our business has an affect on our immediate surroundings and our environment as a whole and have introduced an environmental policy to deal with these issues as responsibly as possible.
Through the direction of our directors and management team we conduct our business in a manner which manages environmental issues by fulfilling the following commitments as laid out by our environmental policy:
- Complying with environmental regulations
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner
- Applying the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle in all processes
- Ensure that the companies operations reduce the use of natural resources and prevents pollution
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance
- Clearly communicating Plant Speeds environmental policy, practices, and impact to interested parties
We have also been certified to the international standard BS EN ISO 14001:2004 since August 2008.
As part of this commitment to environmental issues a UKAS-accredited certification body carries out an annual audit of our practices and procedures to ensure we comply with the ISO code and we have successfully passed each audit.